The attendees will discuss and learn to navigate the world’s most pressing challenges before women and unravel the biases and address:
- All existing discriminations,
- The routine welfare services pressures,
- Women’s education, empowerment and employment,
- The gendered division of labour, nutritional, sexual, and reproductive health,
- Amplified perils of domestic abuse and other forms of gender-based violence among many other issues.
This two-day conference will offer incredible opportunities for professional development, personal growth, and networking. The 2022 gathering will aim to bring together researchers and students in various fields to discuss the pressing issues facing our world today. The conference will feature keynotes, breakout sessions, Storytelling, panels, and workshops.