- Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings and read guidelines.
- Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical and language errors
- All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing
- The manuscripts should be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF or .docx format) with other supporting documents as requested in call for paper email
- Send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline
- Read through the journal’s Aims, Scope, Article preparation guidelines and Submission process before preparing the manuscript
- Select and indicate the journal you prefer to publish with
- Receive guidelines on submission through us and submit accordingly
REVIEWING PROCESS IN A SNAPSHOT
• All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
• The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
• Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day
• The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
• All papers will go through double blind peer-review process and are expected to meet criteria outline by the journal
• You may ask to revise the paper and submit back on or before the stated deadline
• Acceptance or non-acceptance of the paper is solely in the hands of editorial board